Below is a list of books that are recommended by Alphanova Consulting. These will help in understanding the value we can provide to your organization.
- Lean Production Simplified – 2002, by Pascal Dennis
- Lean Thinking – 2003, by James P. Womack, Daniel T. Jones
- Gemba Kaizen – 1997, M. Imai
- The Toyota Way – 2004, Jeffrey Liker
- How to Win Friends and Influence People, 1998, Dale Carnegie
- The Coach – 2003, Steven Stowell and Matt M. Stracevich
- Win-win partnerships – 2005, Steven Stowell and Matt M. Stracevich
- Good to Great – 2001, Jim Collins
- Traction – 2012, Gino Wickman
- The Advantage – 2012, Patrick M. Lencioni
- Team Development
- 5 Dysfunctions of a Team – 2002, Patrick M. Lencioni
- Overcoming the 5 Dysfunctions of a Team – 2005, Patrick M. Lencioni
- Reading the Room – 2012, David Kantor
- Getting Naked – 2010, Patrick M. Lencioni
- A Culture of Rapid Improvement – 2008, Raymond C. Floyd
- Creating a Lean Culture – 2005, David Mann
Start Improving Your Bottom-Line with Alphanova
Our approach is hands-on as we work with all levels throughout your organization during our engagement. We focus on middle market businesses in the manufacturing, service, construction, distribution, and aerospace industries.
We are committed to going above and beyond our tour of duty. Your service experience with our company should reflect our bias towards adding value at all times.
Fort Worth, TX
© 2018 Alphanova Consulting All Rights Reserved.
Powered & Designed by Citryn, LLC